Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a free service the library offers when an item you want is not found in the library’s catalog. To use ILL, please note:
- Your library card must be in good standing.
- Items must have been released for more than 6 months (otherwise they are deemed “too new” to request).
- ILL items will be sent to your home library for pickup.
- Requests for items should be made several weeks before they are needed.
- Loan periods vary and are dependent on the lending library.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 814-355-1516.