Centre County Library is pleased to announce that we are participating in Webucator’s Library Partner Program.
Webucator provides many online self-paced courses on Web Development, Microsoft, Adobe, Java and more, completely free for our library cardholders. All you need to get started is the Webucator voucher code found below.
You can take free Webucator courses on:
- Microsoft Technologies and Software
- Adobe Software
- Web Development Technologies
- Mobile Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- SQL and XML
- And much more!
Course Content Includes:
- Presentations: Watch interactive video presentations from an expert instructor who walks you through the content of the course.
- Readings: Course content is introduced with concise, easy readings.
- Exercises: Real-work exercises enforce the learnings from the presentations and enable you to test your knowledge.
- Quizzes: Quizzes are scattered throughout the course to reinforce important concepts and lessons.
Choose any of Webucator’s self-paced courses.
At the billing form, choose ‘Webucator Vouchers’ as your method of payment and enter the code:
Please note: you can register for as many courses as you would like. After registering, you will receive an email telling you how to access the course and a student portal, where you can track your progress through each course you sign up for.
Note: You must be 13 years of age or older to register for online courses. Please have parents or legal gaurdians register for children under the age of 13.